|Guide for JSST|| > REVIEWERS > Guide for JSST
Ethics Guidelines for Reviewer
- 1. All information obtained during the review process is confidential.
- 2. Please notify the editor if you have a conflict of interest, including but not limited to:
- * Reviewers are competitor(s).
- * Reviewers have animosity towards authors.
- * Reviewers can benefit financially from their work.
- In the event of any of the above conflicts arise, reviewers must decline to review the article. If the reviewers still wish to review the article, you must give full disclosure to the conflict of interest.
- A history of previous collaboration or even a close relationship with the author is not considered a violation of the ethics guidelines for the reviewer.
3. Reviewers must not use materials or data from the manuscript for the review. However, it is possible to use the public data of the manuscript even after publication.
- 4. Post review work by the editorial board.
Review comments and decisions can be analyzed in the editorial room without identifying the reviewers.